The forest has taught me;
– There’s great peace when we are still.
– That light can find its way into the darkest of places.
– The forest is a refueling station for a tired soul.
– The answers I seek are inside me. Not merely in the words that stream through my mind, but in the feelings, the emotions and the wisdom that emerge when I’m silent and run from a busy world into the forest.
– In the forest, there’s balance, everything knows how to get along.
– The bark on a tree ages like our skin, the older it gets the deeper the lines and the more beautiful it becomes.
– I don’t need much to be happy, just a day in the forest.